Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One of those random post

Hello Everyone!

Well I have been gone for two weeks and our views have doubled! Hooray! And we even have our first follower! I am going to be happy for what we have instead of being sad for what we could have be positive right?

I have now been here for 4 months and it's crazy how I'm still blown away by all the different ways you can cut things, or how many questions still boggle my mind. Measurements, materials, shapes of cutting, and all the ways you can cut it. 
A great tool that we offer on our website that helps me all the time is called our Best Manufacturing Process Calculator. If your taking this moment to read this blog then you should take that extra moment to click on that link. Honestly a great tool, any thing you can think of cutting, any measurement that you can think of that Calculator will do its best to help you.

I hope everyone has enjoyed our blog and learned some new interesting things. I would really love some feed back from anyone with any questions, or if you would like to start our next blog topic? We are here to share everything we know about die cutting, and helping everyone learn anything that they might need to. Yes these blogs even help me understand everything a little bit more. 

Again, feel free to ask any questions, leave a comment or even take that other extra moment you might have to become another follower! I would really appreciate it. 

Hope everyone's March is going excellent!!! 

-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment