Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Diecutting from an outsiders view

Hello Everyone.
First off let me say if you are reading this you better be a follower and if you are not then you should start!
As you might be able to tell this blog is new and we are trying to keep it as exciting as possible. If you have any questions about diecutting feel free to send us a message and maybe we can create a blog about it. Or feel free to go to our website - www.cutsmart.com .
We really do appreciate any feedback that could make us a better site.

My name is Samantha and before I worked with Cut Smart I admit I knew really nothing about diecutting, laser cutting, waterjet cutting, even now it is a still a little confusing. But there is so many things that we use in our daily life that has something to with one of them! Even in the last article about diecutting food!? Didn't even know that was possible. If you are just sitting on your couch can you even count the things that have been through the diecutting process? It is really interesting how these little things, like your TV remote, has been through some sort of process like that. Those things that you don't think about normally but if you thought about it for a moment it could actually be pretty interesting to learn how such things are made. 

I hope you all enjoyed my little post, I will try to post again.

And again please feel free to leave feedback, or even become a follower! 

Have a great week everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment